How to Send Free SMS to Bangladesh via Gmail to Mobile PhoneIt's very easy and simple to send SMS via Gmail. Follow the instruction bellow...
- First of all you need a Gmail Account, if you have then it's ok but if not then you have to create an account from here.
- Now log in your gmail account.
- After log in your account you will see a little "Search, chat or SMS" box on the left side of the Gmail home page. The box is like the following image.
- Now type there your contacts mobile number with country code and hit Enter button.
- A pop up window will appear like the following image.
- Write there your contact name and click on Save. Then you will see a small pop up at the bottom, as shown bellow.
- Now just type your message on the text field and hit Enter. You are done!! your SMS will be send within few second.
Supported Bangladeshi Mobile Operators
This free Short Messaging Service is supported by the following operators..
See more about supported mobile operators by country
- 50 SMS/day: Dear guys, you can send 50 SMS per day via gmail but if anyone reply your SMS then you will get 5 SMS credit so that you can send 5 SMS extra.
- Credit Refill late: When you spend your 50 credit then you might wait 24 hours.
- You can send SMS to Airtel, Banglalink, Robi and Citycell mobile number. you can't send SMS to GP, Teletalk mobile number.