2023 BBA (Professional) 2nd Year 3rd Semester Exam Form Filling. Notice Date: 09/07/2024.....Start Date: 10/07/2024 End Date: 25/07/2024...


Important Notice: 2023 BBA (Professional) 2nd Year 3rd Semester Exam Form Filling

National University Examination Control Office, Bangladesh

Memo No.: B./Asst./Prof./BBA/2023/09/1234/Part-1/2023/56789
Notice Date: 09/07/2024

We are excited to announce the commencement of the online form filling process for the 2023 BBA (Professional) 2nd Year 3rd Semester Examinations for both New and Old Syllabus students. This notice is intended for all Principals, Directors of affiliated BBA Teaching Colleges/Institutions, and students.

Key Dates and Deadlines

  1. Form Filling Period:

    • Start Date: 10/07/2024
    • End Date: 25/07/2024
  2. Submission of Printed Forms to Colleges:

    • Deadline: 28/07/2024
  3. College Data Verification:

    • Deadline: 29/07/2024
  4. Fee Payment through Sonali Seba:

    • Dates: 30/07/2024 to 31/07/2024
  5. Submission of Pay Slips and Documents to University:

    • Deadline: 01/08/2024

Examination Fees

  • Regular/Irregular/Professional Candidates: BDT 4500
  • Center Fee: BDT 4500 (payable to the respective college)
  • Special Admission Fee: BDT 500

Eligibility and Conditions

  1. Eligible Candidates:

    • Students from academic years 2020-2021, 2019-2020, 2021-2022, 2017-2018, 2016-2017, and 2018-2019 who received 'C' or 'D' grades in the 2022 upgradation exams are eligible to appear for this exam one final time. No further upgradation attempts will be allowed.
    • Students who have not completed their 2nd semester exams previously are ineligible to fill the form.
  2. Exam Pattern and Syllabus:

    • Exams will follow the updated regulations and syllabus established by the National University for the BBA course.

Instructions for Students

  • Online Application Process:
    1. Visit the university website at www.nu.ac.bd and navigate to the online form fill-up section.
    2. Enter your registration number and follow the on-screen instructions to complete your data entry.
    3. Print the completed application form, which will include your subject code and fee details.
    4. Attach two recent passport-sized photographs (attested by the Principal) to the designated area on the form.
    5. Submit the printed application form along with the required fees to your college.
    6. The college will verify and confirm your data.

Instructions for Colleges

  • Data Entry and Verification:
    1. Cross-check the submitted applications with the list of eligible candidates on the university's website.
    2. Use the college login credentials to ensure correct data entry.
    3. Once data entry is confirmed, print and have the candidate details signed by the Principal.
    4. Submit the candidate statements and fee statements as per the prescribed guidelines.

Submission Rules

  • Submission of Forms and Fees:
    1. Print the statement form online and obtain the Principal's signature.
    2. Deposit the candidate fees through any Sonali Bank branch using the "Sonali Seva" service.
    3. Download the Pay Slip from the Sonali Seva Link on the university website and submit it to the nearest Sonali Bank branch.

Additional Guidelines

  • Encourse Number Submission: A hard copy of the course numbers must be manually submitted with the statement form.
  • Exam Conduct: Colleges should manage exam-related expenses with 25% of the center fee, while the remaining 75% should be deposited with the examination center's Officer-in-Charge prior to the exam.

Contact Information

  • For any inquiries related to the examination, please call 01730795890.
  • Check the university website for the exam schedule and additional updates.

Mesbah Uddin
Acting Controller of Examinations
National University, Bangladesh
Phone: 02-996691517
E-mail: controller@nu.edu.bd

Distribution List

  1. Director, Department of Information Technology (ICT), National University.
  2. Director, Public Relations Department, National University.
  3. District Administrator/Treasury Officer, concerned district.
  4. Principal/Officer-in-charge, concerned district.
  5. Assistant Registrar and Private Secretary, Office of the Vice-Chancellor, National University.
  6. Assistant Registrar, Office of the Treasurer, National University.
  7. Assistant Registrar, Office of the Registrar, National University.
  8. Office Copy.
2023 BBA (Professional) 2nd Year 3rd Semester Exam Form Filling. Notice Date: 09/07/2024.....Start Date: 10/07/2024 End Date: 25/07/2024...  2023 BBA (Professional) 2nd Year 3rd Semester Exam Form Filling. Notice Date: 09/07/2024.....Start Date: 10/07/2024 End Date: 25/07/2024... Reviewed by Sagor Das on 12:53 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.